Mental Health Awareness Mental health is also known as mental disorder symptoms. Mental health includes our emotional, social well-being.
There could be no health without mental health. It depends on how we think, behave, reacts.
Mental illness is also called a mental health disorder. It can affect mood and thinking.
Mental Health | How Big is this Problem
Mental illness is a big problem. Many people suffer from depression. Mental illness in adults is increasing day by day. More than 300 people 4.4 population area is suffering from mental health.
“The only journey is the journey within”- Rainer Maria Rilke
Mental Health Awareness | Problems & Solutions
Same Right and Opportunities:- People should see you as an individual and not as your illness can make the biggest difference for someone struggling with mental health.
Removing Significant Barrier:- a person must have the same rights and opportunities as other members of the community.
Learning More About Mental Health:- Allows providing support to those affected in families and communities.
Definition of Mental Health
According to the world health organization, WHO It is the state of well-being in which every individual realizes his or her own potential,
It can cope with the normal stress of life, can work productivity And fruitful and can make a contribution.
Symptoms of Mental illness
Causes of Mental illness
Inherited Trait:- Mental illness is more in whose blood relatives also have a mental illness. certain genes have the ability to develop mental illness.
Before birth:- Exposure to environmental stressors, while during birth womb can be linked to mental illness. Mental Health Awareness
Brain chemistry:-when the neural network involving these chemicals has impaired the function of nerve receptors and nerve system change, leading to depression.
Problems Due to Mental Health
Depression:- It is a mental disorder that is seen in a large population. There could be nervousness, restlessness, or physical complaint.
There could be fatigue at work that results in mental disorders because they have a problem sleeping. There could be also problems in decision making.
Bipolar disorder:- A person may be overly aggressive and could be a mistake in judgment. The researchers estimated that employees with bipolar disorder lost the equivalent 28 per year.
Anxiety disorder:- The repeated attacks of an intense fear of something bad happened.
Solutions for Mental Health
Be grateful for your Achievement:- Be grateful for 3 things you were able to accomplish. Mental Health Awareness
Coffee Reduces Depression:- If you can’t drink coffee because of the presence of caffeine, drink green tea.
Plan a Trip with Friends:- The act of planning a vacation can boost your overall happiness.
Build Self-Confidence:- Do something you are good at.
Try new Activities:- Painting, cooking, singing or dancing.
Have dark chocolate for Few Weeks:- It boosts your brainpower. It improves alertness and mental skills. Mental Health Awareness
Share your Personal Experiences:- You can express your thoughts to anyone you like.
Laughter helps to Reduce Anxiety:- Watch comedy or videos.
Try to Stay Away from Your Mobile for a Day:– Spend time, have a long walk.
Go Ahead and Yawn:- Yawning helps to cool the brain and improve alertness.
Take a Warm Bath Once a Week:- Adding Epsom salt help soothes aches and pain and helps in boosting magnesium level, Which helps to reduce stress. Mental Health Awareness.
Practice Forgiveness:- People who forgive have better mental health.
Go for 30 min Walk:- Nature increases energy level, reduces depression.
Natural Way to Solve Mental Health
Exercise:- The best way to burn anxiety is exercising .excercise can benefit people with anxiety related to quitting smoking.
Meditation:- It can be highly effective for people with disorders related to mood and anxiety.
Have Time Management Anxiety:- Effective time management strategies can help people to focus on one task at a time. Mental Health Awareness
Aromatherapy:- Smelling soothing plant oils can help to ease stress and anxiety.
Herbal teas:- Much herbal tea promises to reduce anxiety and stress.
Quotes About Mental Health
- “The greatest glory in living lies not in falling, but in rising every time we fall.” -Nelson Mandela
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” -Walt Disney
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.” -Steve Jobs
- “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
- “If you are broken, you don’t have to be broken ” – Selena Gomez
- “My darker days made me stronger or maybe I was already stronger, and they made me prove it ” – Emery lord
- “Sometimes people around you will not go to understand your journey. They don’t need to, it is not for them” – Joubert Botha
- “This feeling will pass The fear is real but the danger is not ”.- Cammie Mcgovern
- “Tough times never last but tough people do ”- Robert Sculler
- “Happiness could be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light”. – Albus Dumbledore
- “Be patient and tough someday this pain will be useful to you. ” – Ovid
- “Increasing the strength of your mind is the only way to reduce the difficulty of life .” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “Not until we are lost do we began to understand ourselves ” – Henry David Thoreau
- “I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship. ”- Amy march
- “If you’re going through hell keep on going .” – Winston Churchill
- “What mental health need is more sunlight, more candor, and more unashamed conversation.” – Glen close
- “Positive vibes only inst a thing. Humans have a wide range of emotions and that is Ok.” – Molly Bahr
- “No amount of support or generosity justified someone treating you badly. This includes parents ” – Sarah Crosby
- “Promise me you will always remember – you are braver than you believed and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think .”- Christopher robin
Mental Health Awareness Written by Admin