Garbage Disposal Problems, Garbage Problems, Waste Management, a Detailed Solution Explained:- Today, people create a lot of things daily. And use them. After use, they throw it away as the news comes.
Then the wastes affect nature. Those wastes pollute the air, the water, and the environment.
Garbage Disposal Problems | Detailed Solution Ideas
People have to care enough as this garbage affects the environment. As a result, the air, the water gets polluted every time. We have to keep a look. And try to recycle the wastes which affect nature.
Garbage Disposal Problems, We have to throw our wastage to the waste bins so that it doesn’t affect nature. We should try to recycle all the wastage. And try to reuse them.
Some Ideas for Solution
- Reduce, reuse, recycle:
- Effective waste disposal and management:
- Control of land activities:
- Waste diversion plans:
- Improvement of thermal waste treatment:
- Eco product responsibility:
What are Garbage & Effects On Earth
We know garbages as things or materials. People don’t need or the items people throw after use. The Garbage Disposal Problems are like wastewater, radioactive waste, solid waste, etc. Every day people waste many things. And those become garbage.
These are the Effects on earth
- Bacteria, insects thrive from garbages: people waste foods and throw it here and there. Then after some days, the foods carry different types of germs. And those germs like bacteria, affect nature. Then typhoid, food poisoning different types of diseases people get to see.
- Overflowing waste causes pollution: the materials which come from industries, mix up with air. Then the polluted air causes different types of diseases like lung infection and others. It contains carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide, and other toxic items.
- Garbage poisons water: when the dust, garbage mix up with water, those pollute water. After that, people use that water for drinking or other works. It causes many diseases.
- Waste control: if the society is not neat and clean, the diseases spread very fast.
Types of Garbage
Garbage Disposal Problems
- Liquid or Solid Household Waste- the liquid and solid household wastes are the kind of normal household rubbishes. People call these also municipal wastes.
- Hazardous Waste- this type of toxic wastes may create different health issues for public places.
- Medical/Clinical Waste- health care centers, hospitals should throw medical wastes in the waste bins.
- Electrical Waste (E-Waste)- electronic devices(TVs, fridge, DVD, telephone) people have already used. Then they throw these to the waste bins.
- Recyclable Waste- It means the household rubbishes or materials like cardboard, paper, box, metals, glasses. Or different types of food containers.
- Construction & Demolition Debris- materials like bricks, wood, concrete, etc. These materials generate while the construction is going on.
- Green Waste- green waste means normally natural wastes. For example, grass, parts of tree limbs, wastes of vegetables.
Countries With Most Garbage
The countries which are effecting the earth most are the United States, Russia, Japan, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Mexico, Italy, Spain, Turkey, and many others. The average garbage affecting the earth of those countries is 250 lakh ton for the United States. For Japan, the number is about 52 lakh million.
Top 10 Countries
- The United States: Americans throw away about 2.6 crore tons of food, 8.5 lakh tons of furniture, 6 lakh tons of clothing and footwear. This country produces garbages having an average of 250 million tons every year. But yet they affect only 5 percent of the pollution.
- Russia: Garbage Disposal Problems in This country produces garbages having an average of 200 million tons every year.
- Japan: This country produces garbages having an average of 52.36 million tons every year. Japan is very fast in the recycling process though they produce many garbages. They try to recycle glass bottles about 90 percent. And the papers about 38 percent and aluminum for 89 percent.
- Germany: This country produces garbages having an average of 48.84 million tons every year.
- The United Kingdom: This country produces garbages having an average of 34.85 million tons every year.
- Mexico: This country produces garbages having an average of 32.17 million tons every year.
- France: This country produces garbages having an average of 32.17 million tons every year. France has the same garbage quantity as Mexico.
- Italy: This country produces garbages having an average of 29.74 million tons every year.
- Spain: This country produces garbages having an average of 26.34 million tons every year. It is the one-third garbage that one American throw away.
- Turkey: This country produces garbages having an average of 25.99 million tons every year.
Tips From Earth-24
We should clean our society daily. And save our nature. It is our prime duty to protect our environment. We need to look at the wastages if there is any and take it to recycle.