10 Countries With the Most Natural Resources 2020, Mining, Mining Sector, Natural Resources, Natural Resources Countries, Uses of Natural Resources, How We Can Save Our Natural Resources.
Natural resources are provisional and fresh materials. That we can get from earth. According to our needs and benefits, we recreate and modify these natural resources.
10 Countries With the Most Natural Resources 2020
We need to use natural resources instead of fossils fuels, coal, etc as these are affecting nature very badly. It pollutes the environment very much.
What are Natural Resources
Natural resources refer to renewable energy like sunlight, water, wind, etc. These only depend upon the weather. People should use this energy to avoid fossils fuels, coal so that these could not affect the environment and could not pollute natural resources like water, wind, etc.
Top 10 10 Countries With The Most Natural Resources
China is the center of minerals, petrifaction fuels, fisheries. They are the producer of Natural Gas, oil, and coal. Besides, these fuels.
In China has near about 10% harvesting lands. It is not only the producer of main crops like rice, wheat. But also China is the cultivator of tea, cotton, tobacco, etc.
- Phosphate rock,
- Rare earth,
China is the largest exporting country in the whole world. According to a report of 2019, China exports US$2.499 trillion value of goods around the whole earth. the country is one of the world’s top traders. 13.45% of world exports come from China.
Top exporting goods.
- Computers, Telephones, Machine Parts, Cars, etc.
- They import IC (Integrated Circuits), Iron, oil, medical equipment, precious metals, etc.
2. Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia is the main core of natural resources. It is the originator of below minerals and metals. The annual export of Saudi Arabia is worth $195 billion. It is World’s 26 the largest exporting country.
- Natural Gas,
This Oil-based country is the main exporter of Petroleum in the whole globe. The other exporting products of Saudi Arab are aluminum, diamond, alcohol, hydrocarbon, etc.
Saudi Arabia imports foods, vehicles, machines, clothing materials, etc.
Canada is the base of petroleum. According to the petroleum reservation, it is the third-largest country in the world. It is also the resource of below minerals and metals.
Canada is the 12th biggest economical exporting country in the whole world. The annual export of Canada is worth of $387 billion.
- natural gas
- crude oil
- crude bitumen
Top exporting products of Canada are minerals, petroleum, machine parts, electronic equipment, Air and space crafts, precious gems, metals, etc.
Canada mostly imports rubber goods, plastic products, electrical and mechanical products, car parts, etc.
According to the resources of coal, India is in the 4th position. India is the base of minerals and precious gems. The annual export of India is worth US$318.2 billion. India’s export partners are the US, Hong Kong, China, UK.
- natural gas
The top exporting products of India are precious gems, jewelry, fuels, chemicals, etc.
India imports plastic products, computers, electronic gadgets, equipment, etc.
Russia is the treasure of natural sources. According to exporting, Russia is the world’s 14th biggest exporter country. Top exporting products of Russia are steel, iron, fuel, electronic products, etc.
- natural gas
Russia imports vehicles, mechanical products, foods, chemical products, etc.
Brazil is full of various kinds of natural resources like minerals and metals. This is the world’s 22nd exporting country. Top exporting products of Brazil are Iron, foods, grains, petroleum, car parts, gold, tobacco, etc.
Brazil imports packaging medicines, IC, parts of cars, etc.
7. United States
The United States has plenty of minerals and metals. The annual export of the United States is worth $2.5 trillion. The top exporting products of the US are planes, IC, gold, computers, soybean, etc.
Unite States imports parts of cars, computers, petroleum, broadcasting gadgets, etc.
Venezuela is the source of. The annual export of Venezuela is worth of $32.08 billion. The three exporting business partners of Congo are China, India, the US, Spain.
- natural gas
Venezuela imports food grains like rice, corn, wheat, petroleum, etc.
9. DR Congo
The Democratic Republic of Congo is the richest country in the whole world. Because of the Congo river, it is a real source of agriculture. It is also the deposition of below valuable minerals. The annual export of Congo is worth of $8.872 billion. The three exporting business partners of Congo are Belgium, China, Zambia.
Top exporting goods of Congo are :
- Gold, diamonds, copper, tin, oil, wood goods, coffee, zinc, etc.
- DR Congo imports medicines, blood, vaccines, meat, etc.
Australia is the core of the below minerals. According to the resources of gold, Australia’s rank is in the second position. The annual export of Australia is worth $195 billion. According to that, Australia is the 23rd largest economical exporting country in the whole world.
The top exporting products of Australia are Coal, Gold, Iron, Petroleum, Cars, etc.
Australia imports sound recorders, machines, cars, etc.
Uses of Natural Resources
There are two kinds of natural sources:
- Renewable natural sources.
- Non-renewable resources.
Renewable natural sources:
This is such kind of source that nature can saturate and replenish again and again. The air, water, trees, the Sun all are renewable natural sources.
Nature can not replenish and remake this kind of resources quickly. Fossil fuels (colas, Natural gas), metals all are examples of non-renewable resources.
Use of natural resources
- We are dependent on natural sources. Directly or indirectly, every day we are using natural resources. For example, we can’t live without water.
- By making maximum use of soil, we can expand our crops, flowers, fruits, vegetables, and other forest resources.
- Mineral resources help every country to get a better economic structure.
- Fossil fuels are the core of energy. By using the energy from these natural sources factories can make various kinds of products.
- We use fossil fuels in our home also.
- Every component we use like paper, electricity all come from natural sources.
How We Can Save Our Natural Resources
- Follow the three “R” Method to save natural sources. That is Reducing, reusing, and recycling.
- Stop wasting water. Try to conserve it.
- Try to make your community educated. Proper education can give you the realization of the worth of the natural sources.
- Stop using plastic. Instead of plastic carry bags, try to use reusable bags.
- Try to save fossil fuels.
- Coal, Natural Gas these all are the limited natural sources. Instead of using these, we should use a substitute for these resources. Use eco-friendly resources that are adequate. For example, solar energy, windmills, etc.
- To maintain the biodiversity plant trees.