Coronavirus Vaccine Update, COVID-19 Vaccine, earth-24-: Coronavirus is an irresistible disease. It causes Coronavirus disease( Covid-19). It mainly affects the respiratory organs of animals like birds, humans, etc. This fatal disease can cause illness and sometimes it causes death.
Coronavirus Vaccine Update | What is Vaccine & How it Works?
Coronavirus Vaccine Update, China has started to trial its sixth Covid-19 vaccine on humans. German company Curevac recently announced the news. They said the first result of their vaccine could be available near about October. WHO chief minister expects to get about hundreds of millions of vaccines this year. And near about 2 billion doses by the end of 2021. On the other side, some Nigerian scientists believe in a fact. They think they have discovered the Covid-19 vaccine. It prevents spreading the SARS-COV-2 virus.
What is the Vaccine & How it Works?
The vaccine is like a substance or an antibody. It helps to prevent diseases. It provides immunity to fight against the viruses. This behaves like an antigen. In simple words, it makes the body stronger providing immunity.
How does it work?
When a vaccine gets in touch with your immune system, it reacts and destroys the germs of the vaccine. The antibodies who destroy the germs create antigens of the virus. The antigens are not harmful. They stay in the human body.
See Also, Greenhouse effect on Earth
In Which Stage Coronavirus Vaccine is? & Human Trials
The latest news on Coronavirus Vaccine Update When the whole world is facing the problem of the corona, China and the UK are the two who are going to trial viruses. China’s Sinovac Biotech and UK’s Oxford-AstraZeneca have decided to begin their late-stage trials in July. According to Nigerian scientists, they discover the vaccine of Coronavirus. Coronavirus Vaccine Update.
Trial Phase by All Countries & Their Leading Industry
Most of the countries are eagerly waiting for the vaccine which is discovered by China and the UK. These two countries start their later-stage trials in July.
The USA & Their Vaccine Trial
- Amgen and Adaptive Biotechnologies: The vaccine stage is preclinical. The type of vaccine is antibody treatment.
- Altimmune: The vaccine is a preclinical stage.
- BioNTech and Pfizer: it is an mRNA vaccine. It has phase ½ stage.
- Cytodyn: This treatment has phase 2 and phases 2b/3 clinical trial stage.
- Gilead Sciences: The vaccine has the emergency use authorization stage.
- GlaxoSmithKline: It provides both vaccine and treatment. This has an AS03 adjuvant system for vaccines.
- Heat Biologics: In this case, the vaccine has the preclinical stage.
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals: Here the vaccine is DNA-based. It has a phase 1 clinical trial stage.
- Johnson and Johnson: The vaccine has a preclinical stage.
- Moderna: This company provides an RNA-based vaccine of Phase 1 stage.
Germany & Their Vaccine Trial
- BioNTech: This company provides an mRNA vaccine. It has phase ½ stage.
- CureVac: The vaccine has a preclinical stage.
France & Their Vaccine Trial
Sanofi: It produces most of the antibodies in France. It is one of the world’s top vaccine producers.
AstraZeneca is the company who agrees to help in the pandemic situation. This company agrees to help Europe by providing the 4 billion vaccines of Covid-19.
India & Their Vaccine Trial
Zydus Cadila is the one company that is working on two vaccines in India. Otherwise, there are some other companies like Serum Institute, Biological E, Bharat Biotech, Indian Immunologicals, and Mynvax. These companies are developing one vaccine each this is the news from India on Coronavirus Vaccine Update.
Japan & Their Vaccine Trial
- Angels: This company produces DNA-based vaccines.
- Shionogi: It is a pharmaceutical company.
- KM Biologics: It is the only company in Japan. This company produces antitoxins.
South Korea & Their Vaccine Trial
- SK Bioscience: This company provides Covid-19 vaccines to the overseas institutes.
- GC Pharma: It has antibody-based treatment and the vaccine stage is preclinical.
- Borytang Biopharma: It prepares to develop vaccines.
- SumaGen: This company produces the vaccines of Covid-19 with the help of the International Vaccine Institute.
- G+FLAS life sciences: It has a plant-based platform to develop vaccines through platform technology.
Australia & Their Vaccine Trial
- US Biotechnology: This company starts the process of injecting the Coronavirus vaccine to the people of Australia.
- Novavax: This injects the vaccines in the Australian people and does many trials.
China & Their Vaccine Trial
- NVSI: National vaccine and Serum Institute provides the vaccines to China.
- SIBP: Singhai Institute of Biological Products is one of the vaccine manufacturers in China.
Approx How much Time it will Take to completely roll out A coronavirus Vaccine
According to the Scientist and expert in medical line, it may take about 1 year to make the vaccine. But they are working hard to provide the vaccine available in the market within October. According to them, this pandemic needs about 3-4 years to be cured purely.