Everyone should try to sleep at least 7-9 hours each night and to wake up early in the morning. From 6-8 on is the best time to wake up, although the wake-up time depends on the age of the person.
Best Time to Wake Up | Sleep Time | According to Science
Usually, people don’t maintain the proper timing of going to bed. But they should maintain a proper time table and try to wake up at 6 a.m. That is the best time to wake up.
If you don’t follow the proper timetable and avoid waking up early in the morning, then you may experience daytime sleepiness and a drowsy feeling all day long.
Why We Need to wake up and Sleep on Time
Enough sleep and waking up early always help to get a healthy body, and therefore you will get sufficient relaxation and rest. Sleep plays a vital role to keep us healthy and active, as it helps in healing and repairing the heart and blood vessels.
If you don’t take sufficient sleep, it may cause heart disease, kidney disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, and stroke.
- When you sleep enough and try to maintain the best time to wake up, the risk of having diseases like diabetes and heart diseases will decrease.
- You can maintain your weight by following the best time to wake up, which means you should wake up between 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- When you get sufficient sleep, it will help you to reduce stress. Waking up early in the morning, i.e., the best time to wake up can improve your mood.
- Waking up early in the morning helps you to do your job quickly and effectively. You can do your work better by following the best time to wake up.
- When you sleep early and wake up at the right time, you can make your decisions right. Enough sleep can reduce the risk of car accidents also.
Health Benefits of Wake Up and Sleep on Time
Waking up at a proper time can make you more energetic. Here, we discuss a few health benefits of following the best time to wake up.
Peace and solace: When you wake up early in the morning, you will get pleasant weather. There is no loud sound of traffic at this time. You can do your work at that time and save your time as well.
Enough time for breakfast: If you wake up late, you don’t get enough time to have your breakfast. Waking up at the right time can help you to have your meals at the right time. Therefore, you will get a good health.
Better brain function: According to the research, you get to know that those who wake up early usually have sharp brain function and excellent problem-solving skills. It will help you in your academic career.
Best Time to Wake Up
Best Time to Wake Up According to Science
According to science, waking up in the early morning helps to bid goodbye to fatal diseases and keeps you energetic.
Best Time to Wake Up By Age Groups
Multiple factors are there, such as a person’s age, work schedule, and sleep patterns, etc., that play a vital role to schedule the ideal sleeping time. Here, we have given the best time to wake up and to sleep which will help you for sure.
|Age Groups||Wake Up Time||Sleep Time||Hours||For Students|
|3 to 10||6 p.m. to 8 p.m.||8 p.m. to 9 p.m.||10-12 hours||10-12 hours|
|11 to 20||5 p.m. to 8 p.m||9 p.m. to 10 p.m.||8-10 hours||8-10 hours|
|20 to 30||5 p.m. to 8 p.m||10 p.m. to 11 p.m.||7-9 hours||7-9 hours|
|30 to 40||5 p.m. to 8 p.m||10 p.m. to 11 p.m.||7-9 hours||7-9 hours|
|40 to 50||5 p.m. to 8 p.m||10 p.m. to 11 p.m||7-9 hours||7-9 hours|
|50 to 60||5 p.m. to 8 p.m||10 p.m. to 11 p.m||7-9 hours||7-9 hours|
|60+||5 p.m. to 8 p.m||10 p.m. to 11 p.m||7-9 hours||7-9 hours|
Best Time to Wake Up for Students
The best time to wake up for preschool students is 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. whereas, for the teenagers, the best time to wake up is 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. For the young adults(18-25yrs), the best time to wake up is 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Best Time to Sleep
Best Time to Sleep According to Science
Science says, if you do not sleep enough, you will experience daytime sleepiness and tiredness.
Best Time to Sleep By Age Groups
Here, we have given the best time to sleep based on the ages: 3-10, 10-20, 20-30, and so on.
|Age Groups||Sleep Time||Hours|
|3 to 10||8 p.m. to 9 p.m.||10-12 hours|
|11 to 20||9 p.m. to 10 p.m.||8-10 hours|
|20 to 30||10 p.m. to 11 p.m.||7-9 hours|
|30 to 40||10 p.m. to 11 p.m.||7-9 hours|
|40 to 50||10 p.m. to 11 p.m||7-9 hours|
|50 to 60||10 p.m. to 11 p.m||7-9 hours|
|60+||10 p.m. to 11 p.m||7-9 hours|
Best Time to Sleep for Students
If you want to follow the best time to wake up, then you can sleep at the right time. If you fix the sleeping time table, you will get many benefits such as you will get more energy to do work, and so on.
- Teenagers have to sleep 8 to 10 hours each night.
- For School-aged children, proper sleep time should be 9 to 12 hours.
- Pre-schoolers have to sleep 10-13 hours a day.
- Toddlers need to sleep between 11 and 14 hours a day (including naps).
- Infants have to sleep between 12-16 hours.